The #winePW crew is at it again. This Saturday, November 13th, we will be exploring the Pasobilites that Paso Robles has to offer!
Have you heard of the Central Coast? It comprises a large portion of the California coastline and is divided into four main regions. Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and Monterey Bay. While visiting, you can enjoy miles of rocky shoreline, beaches that are ideal for swimming and surfing, and glorious panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
Nestled smack dab in the middle, located within the San Luis Obispo region, lies Paso Robles. Three hours north of Los Angeles and 3 hours south of San Francisco, Paso Robles offers so many Pasobilities! There is horseback riding, ziplining, sensational sunsets, Field of Light by internationally acclaimed artist Bruce Munro, world class restaurants including a Michelin star restaurant and… oh yeah, over 250 wineries!
Paso just may be one of the most welcoming wine regions. With a true “A rising tide lifts all ships” mentality, Paso Robles wineries and restaurants are the first to share their love of the region and help promote their comrades. The region, with its 32,000 acres under vine, is known for its distinct microclimates and diverse soils. Extreme changes in diurnal temperatures, make growing conditions ideal for producing more than 40 wine varietals.
Join our group on November 13, 2021 to discover the Pasobilities. Check out the list of our #WinePW members to see what wonderful pairings they will be preparing. Then, join our Twitter chat all about Paso Robles on the 13th at 8am PT/11am ET. Just search for the #WinePW on Twitter.
- 2013 Lone Madrone Nebbiolo + Heirloom Bean Gratin with Tomatoes and Sausage by Martin at ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- Hatch Chili with Turkey and Paso Wine by David at Cooking Chat
- Exploring the Pasobilities that Paso Robles Has to Offer by Lori at Exploring the Wine Glass
- I Left My Nebbiolo (from Paso) in San Francisco by Deana at Wineivore
- Italian Varieties in Paso Robles by Susannah at Avvinare
- Justification for Short Ribs with a Chili Wine Glaze by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Paso Robles – The Variety Will Astound You! by Robin at Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Roasted Vegetables Shine with Single Varietals from Paso Robles by Cam at Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tomato Cauliflower Soup with Dirt Diva Red Blend from Paso Robles by Terri at A Good Life
- What’s So Special About Paso Robles? by Cindy at Grape Experiences
- Organic Castoro Cellars: Italian Roots in Paso Robles? by Gwendolyn at Wine Predator
- Working with the Earth at Biodynamic MAHA by Gwendolyn at Wine Predator