#WinePW Joined in the Celebration
When the theme for December’s #WinePW was up for grabs, I had to jump in and suggest Cabernet Franc. Since #CabFrancDay was the weekend prior (December 4th) to the chat, I thought it was perfect timing. The more Cabernet Franc love we can show, the happier I am. It is such an underrated grape varietal and deserves so much more respect.
Luckily, my friends allowed me the honor to host this month’s chat. The chat will be happening on Saturday, December 10th at 11am EST . Any blogger who is interested in participating can connect via our live Twitter chat.
We will be discussing the different Cabernet Francs that were chosen and the amazing food pairings. The rules are simple, just have Cab Franc! I commemorated the holiday with three!! I can’t wait to see how everyone else celebrated!
- Nancy from PullThatCork chose to have An Elegant Cabernet Franc Pairing for #WinePW
- Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla decided to make Apple-Braised Duck Legs + Dracaena’s Cab Franc
- Michelle of RockinRedBlog has a Bountiful of Cabernet Franc
- I will be examining Cabernet Franc; the Versatile Cab
- Cindy of Grape Experiences will Wine and Dine: Cabernet Franc and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- Jeff of FoodWineClick declares Cab Franc: Never Say Never
- Gwendolyn of ArtPredator found some Cabernet Franc Winners With Osso Bucco, Squash Casserole
- Lauren of the SwirlingDervish created a Super Fast, Super Good: Sausage and Potato Pan Roast with Dracaena Wines Cabernet Franc
- Jade of TastingPour will be talking about Leah Jorgensen Cellars: Faces of Cab Franc
- David of CookingChat will be preparing Roasted Sirloin Steak with Avocado Sauce for #CabFrancDay
- Wendy of A Day in the Life of on the Farm will be having a A Celebration with Cab Franc
- Martin of enofylzwineblog has found A Captivating Cab Franc Paired with Sushi